- Message "No SIM card - Emergency Calls Only"
- Intermittent SIM card error
- The adapter and SIM card are separating slightly
- Note: The Micro SIM becomes a Nano SIM card once the adapter is separated
- Moto G4
- Power the phone off
- Remove the SIM card
- Place one single layer of thin cellophane tape on the non-contact side of the SIM card
- Note: The goal is to cover both the SIM card and the adapter portion of the Micro SIM card
- Reinsert the SIM card
- Power the phone back on
For information on installing the SIM card, see Installing Your SIM Card
- Note: You can also view the differences between Nano and Micro SIM cards using this link.
Article Created From