No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- Replacing existing phone/service line
- Upgrading from Republic 1.0 plan to My Choice (4.0) plan
- Activating during the middle of the month
- When you activate your new phone, the following will happen with your plan and billing
- You will receive a credit for the unused portion of your previous plan
- You will only be charged a prorated amount for the remainder of your billing cycle for the new plan
Effective 9/29/21, Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones cannot be re-activated. If you intend to re-use the Republic Wireless 1.0 or 2.0 phone after the upgrade, please contact our Help Team or Experts for guidance to prevent your 1.0 or 2.0 phone from being de-activated.
Article Created From
- Chat ID: PAU95YPJ10