No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- To clear out all saved Wi-fi network configurations
- Republic legacy phones using Android Kitkat or Lollipop (Moto E1, Moto E2, Moto G1, Moto G3, Moto X1, Moto X2)
- Go to the Settings app then tap Wi-fi
- Tap the icon with three dots (options) in the top right and tap to Saved networks
- Tap on each network in this list and choose Forget to remove it
- Repeat this until the list is empty
- Go back to Wi-fi and turn it OFF, then back ON
- Attempt to reconnect to your Wi-fi network, entering any required password
- Make sure the status says Connected and re-test your connection
This may eliminate any problems resulting from a saved configuration, and functions similar to Resetting your Network Settings, a feature which is not available on Android versions prior to Android Marshmallow.
Article Created From