- When setting up or updating a Venmo account with a Republic Wireless telephone number
- Message: To use Venmo, we need your mobile phone number
Republic Wireless is a VoIP company. Our phone numbers are classified as landlines rather than mobile numbers. Because of this, Venmo is unable to use a Republic Wireless number as the account number when setting up an account or updating it. The standard workaround is to set up or update your Venmo account with a friend or family member's phone number that is not with Republic Wireless or another VoIP service.
Also, reach out to Venmo's support staff for more information and any steps to take. You can contact Venmo's support staff a number of ways:
- Email Venmo at email@example.com
- Chat with Venmo in their mobile app
- Call Venmo at 855-812-4430. Their phone agents are available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time from Monday through Friday except holidays.
For more information please click the link below.
For additional details please refer to, My Republic Service FAQ's
Article Created From