Can I Transfer out My Disconnected Phone Number?



  • Phone number is disconnected
  • Number request to port out to a new carrier


No: If you cancel your phone service past 30 days, the number cannot be transferred to other providers.  You lost the rights to own this disconnected phone number.

Yes: If you canceled within the past 30 days, we can recover the number that has been canceled.  You will need to re-activate the phone with a new number then open a help ticket to request that XXX-XXX-XXXX number be restored.

Additional Notes

Activate Your Phone

How to Open a Help Ticket



Article Created From

  • #1400525

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)