Can I Transfer out My Deactivated Phone Number?



  • Phone number is deactivated
  • Number request to port out to a new carrier


No: If you canceled your phone service more than 30 days ago, the number cannot be transferred to other providers.  This number has been reassigned outside of Republic Wireless.

Yes: If you canceled within the past 30 days, we may be able to recover the number that has been canceled.  You will need to re-activate the phone with a new number then open a help ticket to request the desired number be restored.

Additional Notes

Activate Your Phone

How to Open a Help Ticket



Article Created From

  • #1400525

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)