- Notification message "Your device is in power saving mode and the network connection is sleeping"
- Results in being unable to receive calls or texts while the phone is idle
- Alcatel A30
- Motorola 3.0 phones
- Google and Nexus 3.0 phones
- Samsung 3.0 phones
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow and higher
- Republic Wireless app version 184.108.40.206 and higher
One possible solution is to add the Republic Wireless app to the list of apps exempt from Android Doze mode:
- How to Change the Battery Optimization Settings on Alcatel, Google, Motorola, and Nexus 3.0 Phones
- How to Change Battery Optimization Settings on Samsung Galaxy Phones Running Android Nougat
This message is the Republic Wireless app reporting that Android has entered into Doze mode, and has put the network connection to sleep. When you wake up your phone from Doze mode, or if there is an incoming call, the Republic Wireless app will then say "Connected to WiFi" or "Connected to cell".
More information can be found on the Community Forums
Article Created From