- The Republic app reports "Your Republic Wireless account is only available when logged in as the owner of this device. Please switch users."
- "Guest User" shows on display
- "To delete apps and data, remove guest user" message shows
- Unable to use downloaded applications
- Calling and Texting isn't working
- Lock screen security doesn't work
- All 3.0 Motorola phones
- Swipe down notifications
- Tap REMOVE GUEST
A Guest User account is currently in use on the phone, which cannot use downloaded applications. As the Republic application is a downloaded application, it won't work in this mode.
Guest User accounts can be setup and removed by reviewing How to Switch to the Guest User on a Motorola Phone
Article Created From
- Pop-Up Shop interaction