- Obtain the device ID of a Moto G3 that's dead or bricked without logging into your account
- Moto G3
- Turn off and unplug the phone
- Remove the back cover by putting your finger in the bottom corner hole in the cover and pry it off.
- Note: Do not use tools to remove cover
- The white sticker in the middle of the battery will list the MEID HEX
- Copy this number then Replace the back cover
- If this information was requested in a help ticket, respond to the ticket with the MEID HEX or take a picture of it and attach it to your ticket.
Article Created From