- Cannot make or receive calls
- Republic app reports "server error"
- Google Pixel phones
- Android P
- Access Google's Android Beta website
- Follow Google's instructions to opt-out of the beta program
- Note: this will push an additional update to your phone that will return it to a supported build
Republic Wireless doesn't support Google's beta versions of Android as these are not considered to be publicly-released software builds.
Using beta versions of Android on these phones may prevent features within the Republic Wireless app from functioning.
Leaving Google Android beta program will erase your phone to a factory-fresh state. You can ensure your phone is backed up below:
Article Created From