- Calls are being forwarded
- error: "Failed to read data Unexpected response from network"
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017 or 2018)
Turn off call forwarding
- Tap Phone app
- Tap The three dots
- Tap Settings
- Tap More settings
- Tap Call forwarding
- Tap the option: Always Forward
- Enter the phone number calls are forwarding to
- Tap TURN OFF
Power phone off and back on
Call forwarding had previously been turned on within the phone settings.
Voicemail forwarding may also be enabled within the Republic app. In this case, you may disable voicemail forwarding.
Article Created From