No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- Upon activation, members receive "Uh-oh. Order lines must contain an offer with ref_id." when attempting to replace an existing number
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 Phones
- Activation via replacing an existing number
- Update the Republic Wireless app
- If this step does not resolve the issue, please continue with the steps below.
- Clear the system cache
- Check for system updates
- Reinstall Republic Wireless and Republic Telephony application updates
- Attempt activation as an existing number
- Login to your My Account portal and ensure that no terms of service updates are showing
- If you receive the same error, please open a help ticket and include the affected phone's MEID
There has been some success in cases where members have waited up to an hour after reinstalling the updates to attempt the activation again.
Article Created From
- Bug ticket 1364616