- Calls are delayed before connecting
- Connected calls do not use Republic phone number.
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Install the 5.1 System Update for Android 4.4.4 KitKat Phones
- Update the Republic Wireless and Republic Telephony Applications
An old version of Android software introduced a complication that resulted in delayed calling and unreliable number translation when dialing an outbound call (another number shows when placing calls).
This issue may have been previously called post-dial delay or delayed dialing.
Article Created From