- All Republic Wireless accounts
- My account portal
The account will be suspended approximately two weeks after the bill cycle date. The remaining balance will stay on the account until it is paid and members will not be able to reactivate their phones with Republic Wireless until the payment information is updated. Once the payment information is updated the payment of the balance will automatically process. It may take some time before the payment goes through. Republic Wireless is a prepaid service, with no impact to a member's credit; we do not send the amount on the balance to collections.
Here are some other articles that might be helpful.
- Can Republic Wireless Suspend Service for Military Deployment?
- When Will My Account Be Suspended for Non-Payment?
- Can I Extend My Account Suspension Date?
- How to Reactivate a Phone that was Canceled for Past-Due Amount
Article Created From