- To set up or add email accounts on your iPhone or Android phone using the Gmail app
- If you're on a new 5.0 plan, Republic Wireless Phones (5.0 Plans)
- Gmail app
Procedure for iPhone
Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts on iPhone
Procedure for Android devices using the Gmail app
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the Settings section.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Personal (IMAP/POP) and then Next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Next.
- Choose the type of email account you will be using.
- Enter the password for your email address and tap Next.
Article Created From
- Evolve loop commit list