No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- To cancel a pending plan change for a 2.0 Refund Plan
- All Republic Wireless 1.0/2.0 Phones
- 2.0 Refund Plan
- Tap Apps (Circle with 6 dots)
- Open the Republic Wireless App
- From the Your Phone Info screen, tap the green '+' button on the right side of the screen
- Tap Change Plan
- If you're prompted to sign in, sign in using the account owner's email address and password
- From the Manage account screen, Tap the Cancel icon (the 'X' in a circle) in the Pending plan change box.
- The box will disappear, which means the plan change request has been canceled.
Article Created From