- Families or significant others with individual accounts
- Business, corporate or non-profit accounts
The account owner is the individual who is listed by first name, last name, and email. Owner's are created in the following scenarios; when placing an online order, activating a phone with a new email (even if it is a misspelling of a previous email), or when creating a community only account.
- To change ownership: How to Update the Account Owner Information on a Computer
- Payment is not always through the owner: Am I the Account Owner If I Pay the Phone Bill?
- To avoid creating separate accounts: How to Activate a Replacement Phone
Article Created From