Can You Assign a New Number to My Phone After My Existing Number Transfers Out?



Once your number transfer to another carrier completes, your line will be canceled automatically. To resume service with this phone using a new number, you will need to reactivate your phone via the Republic Wireless app. See Activate Your Phone

Additional Notes

If you wait longer than 20 days to reactivate a 3.0 phone, it will require a new SIM card to reactivate

Article Created From

  • 1350135

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)