- Error: "Your device does not comply with all security policies set by your administrator."
- Error: "Encryption settings require a password when the device restarts for secure startup"
- Encrypted phone
- PIN Screenlock set
- Administrator Encryption setting that requires password upon restart
- Set a screen lock password and set it to be required at device start up
- Tap Settings
- Tap Security
- Tap Screen lock
- Enter your PIN
- Tap Password at the bottom
- Tap "Require password to start device"
- Per your administrator setting requirements, set the password
Screen lock password for startup is required by certain administrator policies for encrypted phones.
Article Created From