- Battery draining quickly
- Phone possibly shutting off while having more than 0% battery life
- How to Clear Cache on Android
- How to Test Battery Life Health
- How to Determine the Cause of Battery Drain
- If the drain appears to be due to an application on a phone consider clearing the apps cache or completely uninstalling it.
- How to Factory Reset a Cell Phone
- How to Open a Help Ticket (If you have a ticket open already provide the screenshots from Step 2 & 3)
This is usually the result of processes running in the background, like apps that are still running after you're done using them or are designed to perform tasks passively while the app is not open.
There are multiple causes for battery draining issues see the following article for more information: What Can Most Commonly Affect a Phone's Battery Life?
Article Created From