Upgrade from a Republic Refund (2.0) Plan to a My Choice (4.0) Plan
- Republic Refund (2.0) plans
- My Choice (4.0) plans
- Follow How to Sync Your Google Account to ensure contacts are set up on the old phone in preparation for transfer to the new phone
- Then Activate Your Phone
- After the new phone is activated, follow How to Restore Your Contacts with Google Sync
Upgrading to My Choice (4.0) plans will require purchasing a Republic Wireless 3.0 phone.
When you choose to move the current number to the new phone, the old phone will be deactivated as part of the automatic process. As of 9/29/2021, Republic Wireless 1.0/2.0 phones cannot be re-activated. If you plan to continue using the 1.0/2.0 phone after upgrading, please contact our Help Team or Experts for guidance before you begin.
- How to Check What Devices Are Synced with your Google Account
- Republic Wireless Phones
- How to Activate a Replacement Phone
Article Created From