- Process for an existing Republic Wireless customer to upgrade from a Republic Refund (2.0) Plan to a My Choice (4.0) Plan
- Republic Refund (2.0) plans
- My Choice (4.0) plans
- Follow How to Sync Your Google Account to ensure contacts are set up on the old phone in preparation for transfer to the new phone
- Then Activate Your Phone
- After the new phone is activated, follow How to Restore Your Contacts with Google Sync
Upgrading to My Choice (4.0) plans will require purchasing a 3.0 phone that is compatible with Republic Wireless services.
When you choose to move the current number to the new phone, the old phone will be deactivated as part of the automatic process.
- How to Check What Devices Are Synced with your Google Account
- Republic Wireless Phones
- How to Activate a Replacement Phone
Article Created From