- Adding contact widgets to the phone's home screen
- Moto G1
- Moto X1
- Moto E1
- Widgets Tab
- Android Launcher
- Tap Apps
- Tap Widgets
- Tap and hold the type of contact widget you'd like, and drag it to the desired location on your home screen.
- Choose the contact you wish to link to the shortcut
Widgets are listed in alphabetical order, so if the one you're looking for is not on the first page swipe your screen to the left or right to look at more Widgets.
Types of contact widgets;
- Contact: Link to a Contact Page
- Direct Dial: Starts a call to the selected contact and number
- Direct Message: Opens a new or ongoing text thread to the selected contact and number
Article Created From