- Republic Wireless 3.0 phones
- Republic Wireless app version 220.127.116.11 or higher
There are 6 connectivity statuses identified by the RW app:
1. Connected to WiFi: You’re connected to <ssid>
2. Connected to cell: You’re connected to the cellular network
3. No network connection: You do not have access to cellular networks. Try to find a WiFi network.
4. Connected to <ssid>: Calls over cell, messages and data over WiFi This status may show full arc however if something is blocking SSID (firewall, ex.) then cell data may still be used, or some sites may be inaccessible through the WiFi network.
5. Voice calls only: Something may be blocking access to the Republic Wireless network. Calls over cell only. No access to cell data, messages, or voicemail
6. Voice calls only: Limited cell coverage and no WiFi connection. Calls over cell only. No access to data, messages, or voicemails
Article Created From