- Change SIM message appears in phone app during a call
- Able to make and receive calls despite this error
- Moto Z series
- Bring Your Own Phone
- Confirm the software channel How to Obtain the Software Channel
- If the software channel is anything other than AMZ or RETUS, refer to Motocare as the phone is not supported by Republic Wireless. How to Contact Motorola Support
The error is caused by an unsupported software channel.
- Any software channel other than AMZ or RETUS is unsupported
- AMZ means Amazon
- RETUS means Retail U.S.
- If safe mode seems to resolve the issue, it's because it disables the Republic Wireless app, which isn't compatible with the software channel.
Article Created From