- Block calls from robocalls/spam calls using the Republic Wireless application
- All Republic Wireless 3.0 phones running Android 7.0 Nougat or higher
- Republic Wireless App version 3.24 or higher
- Open the Republic Wireless app
- Tap the gear icon at the top of the page
- Tap on Call and Voicemail Settings
- Tap on Configure spam call blocking
- Choose either Block spam calls or Block spam calls & voicemails
- Block spam calls: Republic will block calls from suspected spammers. These calls may still go to voicemail.
- Block spam calls & voicemails: In addition to blocking suspected spam calls from ringing your phone, Republic will also block spammers from leaving voicemails.
- To disable this feature, follow steps above, but for step 5, choose Don't block calls
- If you believe a number is being blocked by this feature that is not a spam caller, simply disable the feature, and let us know by Opening a Help Ticket and reporting your experience
- Note: It is possible that this feature will not prevent all spam calls from reaching your phone. Blocking spam callers is a tricky effort, as spam callers are constantly changing numbers, and spoofing legitimate phone numbers. For this feature, Republic Wireless is using a proprietary method of determining and blocking only the calls that are most likely to be spam, while maintaining a goal of not blocking any non-spam calls.
- To block specific numbers from your Phone app, please see How to Block Calls on Phones with Android Nougat 7.0 or Higher
Article Created From