- To download wanted photos from Google Photos to a computer running Windows 7
- Windows PC
- Google Photos
- Click Here to access your Google Photos.
- Sign in if you are not already signed on.
- Hover the mouse over a photo and a check mark should appear. Click on the check mark
- Check mark all the photos you would like to download
- Once selected, click on the three dots by the garbage can on the top right
- Click on Download
- This will download all of the pictures you selected to the Downloads folder on your computer
To download photos to phones please see: How to Download a Photo from the Google Photos Application
Article Created From