- Republic Wireless Compatible Phones
- Make sure the phone is a Republic Wireless compatible model
- Check to ensure the phone can be reactivated
- Gather the MEID (serial number) from the seller. Then, open a help ticket and a Republic Help agent will let you know if that phone can be activated on Republic
- Don't trust sellers who try to charge you reactivation fees
- Be aware that the Money Back Guarantee does not apply to used Republic Wireless phones. If you phone is in need of repairs, please contact the manufacturer.
- Make sure the seller has disabled "Kill Switch" login protections
- Find out if the phone is rooted or modified (Republic Wireless does not offer support for rooted phones)
- Use a verified payment source
- Avoid money transfer services, as these are hard to verify and track
If you bought a Moto X (1st or 2nd Gen.), or a Moto E (2nd Gen.), make sure the SIM card is included. If you buy one of the before mentioned phones and it does not come with a SIM card, please contact Republic Help.