- Error "Google Play Services has stopped"
- Other app errors: "[App name] has stopped"
- Force Reboot Your Phone
- For Google Play Services, tap this link from your phone to update Google Play Services app
- Clear System Cache (Not applicable for all phones)
- Clear the Cache of All Installed Apps: (Not applicable for all phones)
- How to Clear the Cache of All Installed Apps on Motorola, Google, Nexus, and Alcatel Phones
- How to Clear the Cache of All Installed Apps on Samsung Phones
How to Clear the Cache of All Installed Apps on the Huawei Ascend 5W
Note: This phone no longer supported for activation as of 8/12/21
- Uninstall and Reinstall the app (or Updates if it is a system app)
- Factory Reset
- If all the steps have been completed and you are still experiencing the Google Play Services has stopped error, reach out to the phone's manufacturer
Article Created From