- Exception message " Order is being rejected at this time for address (zip code) mismatch"
- Porting a landline number to Republic Wireless from AT&T
- Reach out to AT&T to confirm the service address on file
- Open up your exception email from Republic Wireless
- Reply back with the service address
The incorrect address was submitted on the port order
Often landline carriers will require that you submit the service address on your port order rather than the billing address
Article Created From