- Forget WiFi Networks on Nexus 5X by LG
- Nexus 5X by LG
- Pull down on the tray at the top of the screen
- Tap and hold on the Wifi button
- Tap and hold on one of the WiFi networks
- Tap the option that says forget network
- Attempt to reconnect to the network by inputting the password credentials
These steps are to forget individual networks. If you need to forget all saved WiFi networks you can then look into resetting the network settings.
Please note that resetting the network settings will clear out all WiFi networks and Bluetooth devices and they will need to be reconnected to once again manually.
Article Created From