- Turn on Google Chrome's Data Saver mode
- Republic Wireless 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 Phones
- In the Chrome app, tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of your screen
- Tap Settings
- Under Advanced, tap Data Saver
- Tap the slider next to Off to turn Data Saver on
- Once turned on, Chrome will keep track of how much data it has saved in a one month period. Check back here to see how much you've saved
An Incognito or secure webpage (https) is not affected by data saver and will full load. Additionally, turning this feature on may cause:
- Some websites may not be able to determine your location.
- Some images may look fuzzy.
- Internal Intranets may not load.
Article Created From