- The purpose of this article is to begin basic WiFi troubleshooting.
- Moto E4
- Moto G4
- Moto G5 Plus
1. Power off your modem and router. Wait 30 seconds
2. Power on Modem. Wait 30 seconds
3. Power on Router. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Retest your WiFi.
If the above steps do not help, please complete the steps below:
5. Have your phone forget your network and reconnect to it How to Forget and Reconnect to a WiFi Network on Alcatel, Motorola and Samsung Phone
Lastly, if none of the steps have helped, please review the following article:
6. How to Setup a WiFi Router to Work Best with Republic Wireless' Service for more advanced problems
It is possible that the problem is not a basic problem and may require more attention. If the issue persists after the above steps, please open a Help Ticket or respond to your existing help ticket.
Article Created From