- Troubleshoot WiFi network connectivity issues
- All Republic Wireless phones
- WiFi router
- Reset the WiFi network.
- Power off modem and router then wait 30 seconds.
- Power on modem then wait 30 seconds.
- Power on router then wait 30 seconds.
- Retest your WiFi. The next steps are not necessary if connectivity is restored.
- Follow the steps in How to Forget and Reconnect to a WiFi Network on Alcatel, Motorola and Samsung Phones and retest your WiFi. The next step is not necessary if connectivity is restored.
- How to Setup a WiFi Router to Work Best with Republic Wireless' Service
It is possible that the problem is not a basic problem and may require more attention. If the issue persists after the above steps, open a Help Ticket or respond to your existing help ticket.
Article Created From