No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- Delete files saved in Downloads app
- Moto X 1st Gen
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Downloads app version 5.1-4
- From the main screen, tap circle with 6 dots inside to access app drawer
- Swipe left or right to locate Downloads app
- Tap Downloads app
- Tap and hold the file you want deleted
- After holding the file will be highlighted and a trash can will appear in the top right
- Tap trash can to delete file
If multiple files need to be deleted, tap and hold one file until it's highlighted and the trash can is visible. Once the trash can is visible you may proceed in tapping the remaining files. Tap the trash can to delete all selected files at once.
Article Created From