- To clear the cache on the Republic Anywhere app on Windows 10
- Windows 10
- Republic Anywhere app version 1.5.7 and later
- Open File Explorer by clicking the folder icon on the taskbar
- Click the View tab in the open window and then check the box next to Hidden Items
- Click the C Drive option in the left column of Windows Explorer window
- Double Click the Users folder.
- Double Click the User folder that you're using the Republic Anywhere on
- Double Click on AppData
- Double Click on Roaming
- Right-Click on Republic Anywhere folder and click delete
This will not delete the Anywhere program, but it will have you login again to the Republic Anywhere app.
Article Created From