- Voicemail tab is missing in the Phone app
- Notifications for voicemails continue to show up
- Motorola and Pixel 3.0 phones on Android 9.0 Pie, Android 10, or Android 11
Update the Phone app and Carrier Services app to the latest version using the Play Store app.
If there is still no voicemail tab continue with the following steps:
- Open the Phone app and tap the three-dot menu icon
- Tap Settings
- Tap Voicemail
- Tap Visual Voicemail
- Tap the Visual Voicemail toggle to disable Visual Voicemail and confirm by tapping turn off
- Tap the same toggle to turn it back on
- Tap the back button twice to exit the Phone app's settings menu
- Tap the back button twice to exit the Phone’s settings menu.
Note: You may still see a persistent message about activating Visual Voicemail. This message can be ignored.
Note: You may see an introducing Visual Voicemail screen instead of your voicemail messages. Tap OK, got it to remove that screen
To dial in to listen to voicemail see How to Access Your Voicemail
Article Created From