- Set the HBO Max app to only stream videos when connected to WiFi
- All Republic Wireless Phones
- HBO Max
- Open HBO Max on your phone, tap the Profile icon (sign in if needed).
- Tap the Settings icon (upper-left) and then Video Options.
- To limit streaming to WiFi connections, turn on Stream Over WiFi Only.
If you would like to get a warning before streaming over your cellular network, turn on Cellular Streaming Warning.
Downloading videos is limited to WiFi network connections by default. This is because downloading videos uses a large amount of data.
Article Created From