- Poor performance on video playback
- Motorola 3.0 phones running Android 8 Oreo and higher
- Confirm this persists on WiFi and cell
- If just one or the other, the specific cell or WiFi network may be at issue and not the phone
- Open a help ticket to troubleshoot any network-specific issues you encounter
- Factory reset the phone, setting up the phone "as new" without restoring apps from a backup
There may be other causes or fixes besides a factory reset; if unsure, please open a help ticket. There also may not be a "fix" per se as this symptom can indicate general poor phone performance due to hardware issues/failures, which would require repair/replacement to fully resolve.
Article Created From