- Split a phone to a new or other account
- Any Republic Wireless Phone
- Two or more REpublic Wireless Accounts
- Deactivate (Cancel) the phone you wish to move to another account
- Choose No, when asked if you want to keep your number.
- Reactivate the phone with a temporary number using the new/other account's log-in credentials
If the phone being moved is currently on one of our 1.0 Republic Wireless plans, it will initially be activated onto one of the 2.0 Republic Refund plans. Ask your Republic Help Agent about getting reverted back to your original plan after activation has completed.
If moving the phone number to a different or new phone on a separate account, see: How to Move a Number to a Phone on a Different Account
If Moving a Phone AND it's number to a different account, see: How to Move a Phone and Number to a New or Other Account
Article Created From