- Enable Roaming Data on Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
- Republic Refund (2.0) plans
- Open Republic Wireless app
- Tap gear icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Tap Cell data settings
- Tap the box to the right of Roaming data to enable or disable
- Though Roaming data can be enabled while on Republic Wireless 1.0 plans, it is not available for use. The Roaming data feature is only available for use on the Republic Refund (2.0) plans.
- Also see, Does Roaming Data Cost Extra?
Article Created From
- Chat ID: P29GVF9D6Q