- Number transfer has received exception message of "Order is being rejected for account number. If an account number has already been provided, please provide a valid account number. If there was no account number given, please provide a valid account number. A bill copy dated within 30-days is recommended"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless from CenturyLink
- Confirm the account number you submitted matches what is in your CenturyLink bill copy
- Log into your email and open the "Exception" email from Republic Wireless
- Reply back with an attached PDF copy of your most recent CenturyLink bill or reply back with the correct account number
CenturyLink has rejected the number transfer due to an invalid account number being submitted on the transfer request
The account number can be located in the upper right-hand corner of your CenturyLink bill copy
Article Created From