- To trade phones with another Republic Wireless account owner without swapping phone numbers
- Two separate Republic Wireless accounts
- Both owners must cancel their phone's service: How to Cancel Your Service
- Trade the phones
- Both owners will need to Activate Your Phones with a temporary number
- Both owners must Open their own Help Ticket using their email address from the individual accounts, stating that old number, (xxx) xxx-xxxx, needs to be restored to replace the temporary number (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
If a phone is activated using an email address different from the owner's on each account, it will result in a new account being created.
Note that if one of the phones being traded is on a Republic Wireless DEFY plan or Republic Wireless 1.0 plans, it will be activated with a Republic Refund (2.0) plan.
Article Created From