- Transition from Republic Wireless 1.0 plan to the Republic Refund (2.0) plan
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
- Tap Apps
- Open the Republic Wireless App
- From the Your Phone Info page, tap the Quick Links icon and a list of actions will appear
- Tap Change Plan
- If you're prompted to sign in, sign in with the account owner's email address and password
- Tap where it says Announcement! We have new plans for you!
- You’ll be presented with your cellular data usage for the past three months
- Note: This will help you determine which plan will best suit your needs
- Tap Pick a New Plan
- Tap on the plan that you would like to transition to
- You'll have a chance to review your plan change details
- Note: You can tap the information icon for information on taxes and regulatory fees
- Tap Confirm Plan Change when ready
- On your bill cycle date, you'll receive a push notification letting you know your new plan is ready and you just need to restart your phone.
- After you transition to the 2.0 Republic Refund plan, you have the option to revert back to the 1.0 plan once.
Article Created From