- Message says "Your device's software is up to date."
- Build number shows NPQ26.69-27 or NPQS26.69-27-3 or NPQ26.69-41
- Unable to call or text or access data when away from WiFi
- Moto E4 Reports "IMEI Not Available", "No SIM Error"
- Republic Wireless application shows: "Server Error"
- Moto E4
- Build numbers before NPQ26.69-41-4-1
- Power the phone off
- Remove the SIM card
- With the SIM card still removed, power the phone back on
- Connect to WiFi
- Download any available software update(s)
- Make sure the phone is updated with the latest build NPQS26.69-64-23
- Note: To verify the build number, please see How to Locate the Phone's Build Number
- Power the phone off once the updates are complete
- Install the SIM card
- Power the phone back on
- You might need to perform this step several times before the phone is updated to the latest software version
- System updates have a chance of deleting your personal information from the device. We recommend backing up your information before doing an update. How to Backup Contacts, Photos, Videos, Apps, Music, Messages, or Other Miscellaneous Files
Article Created From