- Prevent apps from using cell data, except for the Republic Wireless app and system apps
- Republic Wireless 3.0 phones
- Republic App version 126.96.36.199 and higher
- Open the app drawer
- Tap the Republic app
- Tap the gear icon in the top right
- Tap Data Tools
- Enable the setting by tapping on Data Freeze
You will see a key icon in the upper right corner to notify that the device is connected to a VPN. This is because the Data Freeze setting causes our app to set up a VPN connection that allows the app to monitor network traffic and prevent data usage.
For more information, see What Does the Data Freeze in the Republic App Settings Mean?
Article Created From