- Insert the SIM card
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017)
- To insert or remove the SIM card, turn off your phone
- Gently pull the cover off the phone, using the slot on the side
- Remove the battery
- To insert, slide the SIM card into the lower of the two slots with the gold contacts facing down. To remove, pull the lever on the left side of the SIM card slot
- Note: There are two slots, one on top of the other. The top slot is used for a MicroSD card.
- Reinsert the battery
- Replace the back cover (gently press to snap the cover into place)
For instructions with pictures, see this Samsung support document.
Article Created From