- Republic Wireless Phones excluding the DEFY XT
- Republic Wireless app version 184.108.40.206 or higher
- Republic Wireless app version 220.127.116.111 or higher
Yes; to do this, you'll need to activate a Republic Wireless phone to your canceled account with your account email and password.
If you have canceled a Motorola DEFY XT, please note that the phone can't be reactivated
If you are reactivating a phone on the account please see the following articles:
- Can I Reactivate My 3.0 Phone?
- For Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones: Reactivating My Republic Phone
If you receive an error message when logging into your canceled account, please open a help ticket with Republic Help.
Article Created From
- Chat ID: P1GBTTL1ZY