- Test the proximity sensor on the phone
- All Motorola Phones except Moto E1 and Motorola DEFY XT
- Open the Device Help or Moto Help app
- Tap Fix or Device Diagnosis, or skip to
- Tap Hardware Tests
- Tap Proximity sensor
- Perform test by holding your hand over the phone
- Note: The displayed icon should change to a checkmark once your hand is close enough to the front-facing camera
A malfunctioning proximity sensor could cause issues hanging up on a phone call, as the phone may think your head is still against the phone.
If you are having a hard time finding Fix, make sure the app is up-to-date by using the steps is How to Update Apps With the Google Play Store.
Article Created From