- Test the proximity sensor on the phone
- All Motorola Phones except Moto E1 and Motorola DEFY XT
- Open the Device Help or Moto Help app
- Tap Fix or skip to
- Tap Hardware Tests
- Tap Proximity sensor
- Perform test by holding your hand over the phone
- Note: The question mark should change to a green check mark once your hand is close enough to the front-facing camera
A malfunctioning proximity sensor could cause issues hanging up on a phone call, as the phone may think your head is still against the phone.
If the member is having a hard time finding "Fix", make sure the app is updated by using How to Update Apps With the Google Play Store.
Article Created From