- To block a number on any Samsung phone
- Republic Wireless compatible Samsung phones on Android Nougat 7.0 or higher
- Open Phone app
- Tap on three dots in upper right-hand corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Block numbers
- Enter phone number you want to block
- Tap plus sign next to entry
Members can also toggle the switch next to Block unknown callers to prevent unwanted calls to their phone. Samsung call blocking does not work with Republic on Android 6.0 or earlier.
You can also block calls using the Republic app version 184.108.40.206 or later.