- Process a return for an accessory within the 14 day Money Back Guarantee
- Orders placed within Money Back Guarantee
- Unopened, undamaged accessories
- Sign into My Account
- Click Orders, Payments, & Returns
- Eligible returns will show on the left hand side of the Orders, Payments, & Returns page. An eligible return is defined as any of the following:
- An accessory that is still within the Money Back Guarantee.
- Click the (x) item link to view your eligible returns
- Check the box next to the Item(s) you wish to Return
- Keep in mind, in order for an accessory to be eligible for a refund, it must be unopened and undamaged
- Click RETURN ITEM
- Review your return request and the possible refund amount. Note that initial shipping is non-refundable.
- Click SUBMIT RETURN REQUEST
You'll receive an email that will include a FedEx return shipping label. Place the return in a box and place the label on it then drop off at any FedEx Location
On the Orders, Payments, & Returns tab, your return request can be viewed as a Pending Account Credit until we've received your accessory and reviewed it.
Initiate the return within 14 days to avoid any delays in your refund. We also ask for 5-7 business days once the item is received to review the product and process your refund. You will receive an email with the results, including refund amount details.
Article Created From