No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- Republic Refund (2.0) Plans
- All Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
The Republic Refund (2.0) plan set is Republic Wireless' second generation plan model that offers an account credit at the end of each billing cycle for any unused data. This credit goes towards you next service bill for the service line using this plan.
This plan set includes the ability to purchase one-time data in the middle of your billing cycle. Any recurring plan changes occur on your billing cycle date and must be submitted more than 24 hours prior to that date
When purchasing data on this plan you do so in .5 GB, 1 GB, 2 GB and 3 GB increments without limit. This data is priced at $7.50 per .5 GB amount
This plan also includes the ability to use roaming data when in roaming locations with data enabled and available
- If the data refund exceeds the total cost of your service bill, you will receive the remaining credit as a refund to the current card on file
- What is the Difference Between Adding One-Time Data and Upgrading My Republic Refund Plan?
- To find steps on changing your Republic Refund (2.0) plan: How to Change Your Plan
- To find steps on adding one-time data: How to Add Data to a Republic Refund (2.0) Plan
Article Created From